For a morning meal that’s out of this world, my Blast Off! Breakfast Spread delivers flavor and fun! Full of clever and delicious space-themed treats, it’s a truly stellar way to start the day!
- Galaxy Pancakes
- Space-Shaped Pancakes
- Rocket Shaped Pigs in a Blanket
- Galactic Baked Donuts
- Fruit Rocket Skewers
- Shooting Star Fruit Skewers
- Sunny-side-up eggs
- 3 kiwis, sliced
- 8 Cuties oranges, peeled and separated
- Birch Benders Keto Maple Syrup
- Copper Colored Edible Glitter
- Orange juice
- Prepare fruit skewers up to a day in advance and keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Slice kiwi and peel Cuties oranges up to a day in advance and keep covered in the refrigerator as well.
- Bake the Galactic Baked Donuts up to a day in advance. Store in an airtight container or resealable baggie at room temperature until ready to glaze and garnish with sprinkles.
- Make the Galaxy Pancakes, Space-Shaped Pancakes and pancake-wrapped turkey sausages a few hours, or even a day, in advance and keep warming in a 200°F oven until ready to add to the spread table. If making a day in advance, keep in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in a 200°F oven until ready to add to the spread table.
- Set serving platters and utensils on the spread table in advance so all you have to do is add the food and serve.
- Add the cold or room temperature foods to the spread first and then the warm foods just before serving.
- If hosting the spread with friends, plan it potluck-style so that each person prepares and brings one or two of the recipes to add to the spread.
- If serving a large crowd, set out enough to get everyone started with one of each dish and then keep additional foods chilling in the refrigerator (fruit skewers) or warming in the oven (pancakes) to replenish the spread as necessary.
- When using cookie cutters to cut shapes out of cooked pancakes, reserve the pancake scraps to make a Pancake Casserole