Bugles dipped in candy coating and colorful sprinkles to look like cute little birthday hats that will make any birthday celebration sweeter!
- 1 (7.5 ounce) bag Bugles
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla white candy coating (such as CandiQuik)
- 1 (3 ounce) container of rainbow sprinkles
- Start by melting the candy coating according to package directions. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the sprinkles into a shallow bowl.
- Once the candy coating is melted, take one Bugle at a time, holding it by the pointy tip, and dip it into the candy coating. No need to worry about coating the pointy tip at this point in the process. Immediately dip the bottom of the Bugle into the sprinkles just to create a ring of sprinkles around the wide edge of the Bugle. Lay the coated Bugle on the parchment paper to dry, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, repeat this step with however many more birthday hats you are wanting to make.
- Once the coated Bugles are set, hold the wide sprinkled end of each Bugle and dip just the pointy end into the melted candy coating and then immediately into the sprinkles so the pointy tip is sprinkled as well. Set the Bugle back on the parchment paper to dry while you finish off the rest of the Bugles you’re turning into birthday hats. Let them set for about 5 minutes before serving.