Breakfast and dessert collide in this tasty twist on classic banana pudding using Berry Colossal Crunch cereal milk to make the pudding as well as crunchy cereal layered throughout. Oh my yum!
- 8 cups Malt-O-Meal® Berry Colossal Crunch cereal, divided
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2–1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large bananas, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, pour 2-1/2 cups milk over 2 cups Berry Colossal Crunch cereal. Let set until cereal is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the cereal milk into a measuring cup. You should have at least 2 cups cereal milk, as some will absorb into the cereal as it softens. Discard the softened cereal.
- Add the dry pudding mix to the large bowl. Whisk in the 2 cups cereal milk until smooth, about 2 minutes. Let pudding set for 5 minutes and then fold in 1 (8 ounce) container of thawed whipped topping until completely combined.
- In a large serving bowl, begin layering the pudding. Place 1 cup Berry Colossal Crunch cereal into the bottom of the bowl. Cover the cereal with some of the banana slices. Pour 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the layer of sliced bananas. Repeat layers with 2 cups cereal, half of the remaining banana slices and half of the remaining pudding mixture. Repeat layers again, with 2 cups cereal, remaining banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Dollop the other 8-ounce container of thawed whipped topping on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cereal.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.