Just 3 ingredients and about 15 minutes is all it takes to make these tasty Bean and Cheese Taco Bites. The crowd will go crazy over them at your next get together!
- 30 unbroken multigrain tortilla chips (I use Food Should Taste Good brand)
- 1–1/4 cups refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Space the chips out on the baking sheet. Spread about 2 teaspoons of refried beans down the middle of each chip being sure to spread all the way to the edges of the chip. (The beans will help soften the middle of the chip as they bake so it’s easy to fold into a taco without the chip breaking.)
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon of shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese over the beans on each chip.
- Bake the chips for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and fold each chip into a taco shape before transferring to a serving plate.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole for dipping.