What’s pink and pretty and yummy all over? This Barbie Dream Dessert Board! Perfect for celebrating with your girls, it’s filled with sweet treats for so much fun and yum!
- Kettle Corn coated in pink candy melts
- Sixlets Chocolate Candies
- Watermelon Sour Patch Kids
- Big Berry Adventure Tic Tacs
- Starbursts Minis
- Barbie Fruit Snacks
- Pink Lemonade Crystal Candy Stirrers
- Rainbow Marshmallows
- Jumbo Pink Gumballs
- Cotton Candy Oreos
- Strawberry Crème Wafer Cookies
- Pink and Blue Mini Sugar Cookies
- Pink and Blue Mini Cupcakes
- Pink Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses
- Flower Power Decorated Sugar Cookies
- Mini Marshmallow Snow Cones
- Pink Vanilla Cake Pops
- Barbie Mini Convertible Set
- Barbie Fashionista Doll
- Barbie Table Cover and Backdrop
- Barbie Dessert Plates
- Barbie Dream Together Paper Napkins
- Place 5 cups of the kettle corn in a large mixing bowl. Melt the pink candy melts according to package directions and then pour over the kettle corn. Toss to coat the kettle corn completely in the candy coating and then spread out on parchment paper to let set.
- Place the mini convertible in the center of a large rimmed serving tray or board. Put the Barbie of your choice toward the top of the tray.
- Fill the convertible with Sixlets.
- Place the Sour Patch Kids, Tic Tacs and Starbursts Minis in separate small serving bowls across the tray.
- Place some of the Barbie Fruit Snack packages on the tray followed by the candy stirrers, rainbow marshmallows, gumballs, Oreos, wafter cookies, mini sugar cookies, mini cupcakes, and Hershey’s Kisses, filling up as much of the tray as possible, but leaving some space on either side of the convertible for the kettle corn.
- Put the pink kettle corn on either side of the convertible and top each pile with a flower power sugar cookie.
- Arrange the mini marshmallow snow cones on top of treats across the tray.
- Stick the cake pops between some of the treats on the tray.
- Serve and Enjoy!