Dip your favorite vanilla wafers or graham crackers into this sweet, creamy Banana Pudding Dip and see what the fuss is all about!
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (I use Cool Whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium ripe bananas, divided
- Vanilla wafer cookies, for garnishing and serving
- Other options for dipping: strawberries, pretzel crisps, graham crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the dry pudding mix, sour cream, whipped topping and vanilla until smooth.
- Mash half of the bananas to get 1 cup of mashed bananas. Dice the remaining bananas to get 1 cup of diced bananas. Gently stir the mashed and diced bananas into the pudding mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping, crushed vanilla wafers and banana slices just before serving.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, pretzel crisps and/or strawberries for dipping.