These nutritious and delicious little muffins are baked with your baby’s favorite foods!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large banana, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium avocado, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and add the mashed banana, mashed avocado and applesauce. Stir until well combined.
- Divide batter evenly among the 24 mini muffin cups. Bake for 12-14 minutes until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Variations: Feel free to use any combination of your baby’s favorite mashed foods for a total of 2 cups. I recently replaced the avocado and applesauce with 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin and three shredded apples (squeezed of liquid). The babies LOVED them!