Here’s to graduating from the kids’ table! Bourbon, ginger beer and a dash of cinnamon make this Apple Cider Smash the perfect Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving cocktail.
- 16 oz. aged bourbon (2 cups)
- 16 oz. apple cider (2 cups)
- 16 oz. ginger beer (2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 slices of apple, for garnishing
- 8 cinnamon sticks, for garnishing
- ice, for serving
- Combine the bourbon, apple cider, ginger beer and ground cinnamon in a large pitcher. Stir vigorously to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.