This American Flag Cheese Tray is such a cute and clever way to serve snacks on the 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day!
- 3 cups blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 10 strawberries, cut in half
- 1 red pepper, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 12 mini pearl grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 oz. Uncured Applewood Smoked Salami
- 1 log Blueberry Chèvre Fresh Goat Cheese
- 8 oz. baby Swiss cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 oz. Cheddar & Gruyere Mèlange Cheese
- 26 White Cheddar Cracker Cuts, divided
- 26 Mini Cheddar Stars, cut from 13 White Cheddar Cracker Cuts using a mini star cutter
- 45 Three Seed Beet Crackers
- 13 Sea Salt Pita Crackers
- ½ cup Coconut Cashews
- ½ cup Marcona Almonds
- ¼ cup dried pitted tart Montmorency cherries
- ½ cup ranch dressing, for serving
- ½ cup yogurt, for serving
- Using a large rectangle serving platter (preferably one decorated like an American Flag, see links in post), arrange the red, white and blue foods into the American flag design.
- Blueberries and a blueberry covered goat cheese log create the base for the little white stars cut from a white cheese of your choice. The remaining ingredients are laid out on the tray alternating red and white foods to create the stripes.
- Serve and enjoy!
The ingredient list is a variety of red, white and blue options for you to choose from. Choose your favorites!