One batch of cookie dough baked into 6 different flavors, in the same sheet pan, for the most delicious cookie bars that will make everyone happy!
- 1–1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate Chip = 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Snickerdoodle = 2 tablespoons sugar + 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peanut Butter = 1/3 cup peanut butter
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut = 1/4 cup macadamia nuts + 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Oatmeal Raisin = 1/3 cup rolled oats + 1/4 cup raisins + 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip = 2 tablespoons cocoa powder + 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12″ x 17″ sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the 1-1/2 cups butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- With the mixer on low speed, beat in the flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Place the ingredients for each flavor in six different bowls. Add 3/4 cup of cookie dough to each flavor bowl and mix together to combine well. You can use a large spoon to combine most of them, but your hands work best to really get those dry ingredients well incorporated into the dough.
- Place each ball of cookie dough into a sixth of a 12″ x 17″ sheet pan.
- Press the cookie doughs down evenly, with your hands, to fill the sixth of the sheet pan that each cookie dough is in. Each cookie dough should be pressed up next to the other cookie doughs that are beside it to fill the entire sheet pan.
- Garnish each square of cookie dough with additional toppings for that dough, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating pan halfway through, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cookies comes out clean. Try not to over-bake them if you want them to be chewy.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.