Start your day the right way with these fluffy, protein-packed 5-Ingredient Flourless Protein Pancakes that are easy to make and taste so great!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined. Batter should be smooth with a few lumps.
- Heat a non-stick griddle over medium-high heat. Coat with non-stick cooking spray before each batch. Using a ladle or ¼-cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto heated griddle in small circles. Cook until batter starts to bubble a bit on top and the bottom is evenly browned. Flip and cook until both sides are lightly browned. Remove to a baking sheet and place baking sheet in a warm oven while you cook the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with peanut butter, butter and/or maple syrup.