5-Ingredient Flourless Brownies ready to go in the oven in just 5 minutes baking to fudgy, crackly-topped brownie perfection!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Remove from microwave. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs one at a time until batter is smooth. Add the cocoa powder and stir until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan.