Just 5 ingredients to make this healthy loaf of banana bread that’s moist, oaty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. (Garnish the top of the batter with thinly sliced banana, if desired) Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let loaf cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread in an airtight container on the counter for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
3 medium bananas is about 1-1/4 cups mashed banana or 1 pound.
Oven temperatures vary so just make sure you test it with a toothpick to make sure it’s baked all the way through. Mine usually takes right at 30 minutes, but others have said theirs takes closer to 40-45 minutes.