Dense, chewy and incredibly delicious, these 4-Ingredient Steel Cut Oat Cookies just might be the perfect flourless cookie!
- 2 cups quick cooking steel cut oats
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine oats, mashed banana and peanut butter until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1.5 tablespoon portions of dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cookies are set and starting to turn light brown on top.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.