Chewy with a slight crunch, these 4-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies have even more peanut butter flavor than classic peanut butter cookies. One bite and you’ll be hooked!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for coating
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, egg and vanilla on medium speed until well combined.
- Place 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl. Roll the dough into 1-tablespoon sized balls and then roll each ball in the sugar until completed coated. Place the coated balls of cookie dough a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Use a long fork to flatten each cookie dough ball slightly, then turn the fork going the opposite direction and flatten just slightly again. This will create the classic criss-cross pattern on the peanut butter cookies as they bake.
- Bake for 8‐10 minutes, rotating cookie sheet halfway through the baking time. Let rest on the cookie sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.