Celebrate each other during the holiday season with this Friendsgiving Spread. From appetizers to the main dish, sides and dessert, it includes a carefully planned menu of delicious, creative takes on your holiday favorites so you can spread the love.
- Apple Cider Smash
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- Gouda and Cheddar Cheese Fondue
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Pumpkin Spiced Deviled Eggs
- Honey Herb Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Green Been Bundles
- Sausage Dressing Stuffed Baked Apples
- Whole Roasted Garlic and Herb Cauliflower with Pomegranate Seeds
- Pumpkin Cornbread
- One-Pan Mini Thanksgiving Pie Three Ways
- Up to a day before, you can prepare the Pumpkin Cheese Ball and keep it wrapped in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to plate it, add the stem and surround it with crackers. This is great to serve before the main feast as an appetizer.
- Up to a day before, you can bake the Pumpkin Cornbread, let it cool, and keep it covered at room temperature. Serve at room temperature or return to a 200°F oven to warm it through before serving. Garnish with butter dollops just before serving.
- Up to a day before, you can prepare the Pumpkin Spiced Deviled Eggs to the point of garnishing them with paprika. Keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Garnish with paprika just before serving.
- Up to a few days before, you can bake the One-Pan Mini Thanksgiving Pies. If baking in advance, remove them from the pan and let cool completely. Store loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- The Sausage Dressing Stuffed Baked Apples can be prepped the day before to the point of baking them and stored, covered, in the refrigerator. Bake just before serving or bake in advance and keep warming in a 200°F oven until ready to serve.
- Roast the Brussels Sprouts just before serving them so they’re still crisp. They’re great served with the Gouda and Cheddar Cheese Fondue.
- Up to a day before, you can bake the pumpkin to use as a bowl for the fondue, if desired.
- On the day of and just before serving it, make the Gouda and Cheddar Cheese Fondue. Serve it in the baked pumpkin bowl for a festive addition to your feast. The fondue is great to serve as an appetizer with grapes, cubed bread, pear slices and the Roasted Brussels Sprouts for dipping.
- Bake the Whole Roasted Garlic and Herb Cauliflower and keep warming in a 200°F oven until ready to garnish and serve. Serve warm or at room temperature. It tastes great both ways!
- Prepare and bake the Green Bean Bundles, Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Honey Herb Roasted Chicken Drumsticks just before serving them. If needed, these can be baked and kept warming in a 200°F oven until ready to add them to the spread table and serve.
- Make the Apple Cider Smash in advance and keep chilling in the refrigerator or just before serving.
- To set the spread, add all of the dishes to the spread serving table or down the middle of the dining table and serve. The Pumpkin Cheese Ball and Gouda and Cheddar Cheese Fondue are great as appetizers.
- Serve the One-Pan Mini Thanksgiving Pies Three Ways with whipped cream for dessert!