A gooey milk chocolate cookie is baked on top of a crunchy graham cracker with a chewy toasted marshmallow topping it all off. It’s an experience like none other that will have you begging for more!
Hooray for Saturdays in September! I’ve got another fun and tasty s’mores recipe for you today!
No bonfire, no problem! These Melting S’mores Cookies can be baked in your oven and melting in your mouth in no time.
For the full post & recipe, CLICK HERE.
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 6 full-size milk chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 36 graham cracker squares
- 36 regular marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate and butter in 30 second intervals, whisking between each interval, until almost melted, about 90 seconds total. Let cool a few minutes before whisking in the eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt until well combined. The dough will be brownie like at first so let it set and thicken for 10 minutes before scooping onto graham crackers.
- Place graham cracker squares about an inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough onto each graham cracker. Press a marshmallow into each scooop of dough. Bake until cookies are thin and crackly and marshmallows are melted and starting to brown, about 15 minutes. Let cookies set on baking sheets 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- They taste great warm or at room temperature. If you want to rewarm the cookies after they have been cooled, place in the microwave for about 10 seconds to warm the center of the cookie and melt the marshmallow a bit.
- Notes: Store in an airtight container.