Bring the family together for a little “create your own slice” pizza night. A fun and tasty tradition the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 can
- Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fill a 12-cup muffin pan with a variety of your family’s favorite toppings. (pepperoni, chicken, hot dogs, peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, olives, chopped fresh basil, etc.)
- A variety of shredded cheeses (mozzarella, Parmesan, cheddar, American)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Shape dough into a large round circle on a lightly greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with 1/2 cup pizza sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edge of the crust starts to turn a light brown. Remove from oven and let rest for about 5 minutes before cutting it into 6 large slices.
- Meanwhile, prepare all of the toppings. We use a 12-cup muffin pan to keep all of the toppings organized and it works great!
- Give each person a slice of the prebaked pizza and start passing around the toppings. Everyone’s slice will look and taste different.
- Place all of the slices back together in a round shape on your pizza pan. Brush the outer crust with melted butter and sprinkle all over with 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes longer or until cheeses are melted and crust is golden brown. Serve and enjoy!