This Pumpkin S’mores Snack Cake is a moist pumpkin spice graham cracker cake topped with melting milk chocolate and gooey oven-roasted marshmallows. It’s s’mores perfection with some fabulous fall flare!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 8 large milk chocolate bars
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, milk, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined. Pour evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and turn oven off.
- Place chocolate bars evenly over baked cake. Return to oven while it’s off for 2 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven again and turn the oven broiler on. Spread the melted chocolate bars evenly over the cake so that it is completely covered.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows evenly over chocolate layer. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows start to brown. Watch them very closely so they don’t blacken. Rotate if necessary to evenly brown all marshmallows. Let cake cool on a wire rack.