Serve up some love with this festive and fun Valentine’s Day Pancake Board. Light, fluffy pink and red pancakes, heart-shaped bacon, and all the go-withers. Such a delicious way to start a love-filled day!
- Strawberry Cake Mix Pancakes (see recipe below)
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Pancakes (see recipe below)
- Heart-Shaped Bacon
- Heart-Shaped Strawberries
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream
- M&M’s Valentine’s Cupid Mix
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- Start by washing and slicing the fruit to have ready to put on the board first. I also set out the syrup, butter, nutella, peanut butter and chocolate chips at this time.
- Bake the heart-shaped bacon.
- While the bacon is baking, make the pancakes.
- When the bacon is finished baking, turn the oven down to 200°F. Keep the cooked pancakes and baked bacon in the warm oven while you arrange the board.
- Use a 24” x 18” board and start by placing the bowls of heart-shaped strawberries, mixed berries, whipped cream, chocolate chips, M&Ms, sprinkles, and jars of syrup, Nutella and peanut butter on the board. Next arrange the cooked pancakes and heart-shaped bacon on the board. Finish by placing the sliced banana and butter on the board.
- Serve immediately while everything is warm. Enjoy!