Celebrate your besties this February 13th with a Galentine’s Day Dessert Board. Rich chocolate, tasty nibbles, and oodles of heart-shaped goodies. The only thing sweeter are the friendships!
- 14” round walnut wood board
- Emptied small box of chocolates
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Two-Bite Frosted Brownies
- Mini Sugar Frosted Valentine Pink Cookies
- Lady Gaga Limited Edition Oreos
- Little Debbie Be My Valentine Strawberry Cakes
- strawberry creme wafer cookies
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Mini Heart Cookies
- Trader Joe’s Gummy Xs & Os
- M&M’s Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Mix
- M&M Valentine’s Day Peanut Chocolates
- Hershey’s Valentine’s Lava Cake Kisses
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Creme Brulee Duet Heart
- Hershey’s, Reese’s & Hershey’s Special Dark Valentine’s Hearts
- Brach’s Jube Jel Cherry Hearts
- Jelly Belly Red Raspberry Hearts
- Jelly Belly Sour Pucker Lips
- Jelly Belly Sparkling Cupid Corn
- Jelly Belly Unbearably Hot Cinnamon Bears
- Jelly Belly Valentine’s Sparkling Rosé Jelly Beans
- Jelly Belly Love Gift Box
- Conversation hearts
- Rosé wine
- Place an empty Valentine’s chocolate box in the center of the round wood board.
- Fill each compartment with small candies such as jelly beans, M&Ms, conversation hearts, etc.
- Surround the box with the larger cookies and treats.
- Serve with your favorite rosé wine.
- You can buy pre-made chocolate-covered strawberries at your local grocery store or make your own by dipping fresh strawberries in dipping chocolate.
- Save the chocolate box as it can be easily washed with soap and water and used year after year.