Learn how to roast grapes to bring a new dimension of flavor to your favorite dishes! With a jammy inside and a caramelized skin, roasted grapes are the perfect addition to salads, cheese boards, and even ice cream.
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes (about 30 grapes) our 30 single grapes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Flaky sea salt, for garnishing
- Freshly ground black pepper, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Put the bunch of grapes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and gently massage the olive oil onto the grapes. If using individual grapes, toss to coat the grapes evenly in the olive oil.
- Place in the oven and roast until the grapes soften and start to shrivel slightly, about 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.