In Basics by The BakerMama learn how to bake a pumpkin bowl for your fall soups, dips and sides. A festive pumpkin bowl is the perfect addition to your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving feast!
- 1 Mini Tiger Stripe Pumpkin (about 4 inches wide x 2.5 inches tall)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the top off of the pumpkin to create a lid. Place the pumpkin, cut side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet with the lid next to it.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Carefully scrape out the seeds and membranes with a spoon, keeping the sides and bases intact.
- Use to serve fondue, dips, soups and sides out of.