Brighten up your plate with delicious roasted veggies. Let me teach you How to Roast Vegetables so they come out of the oven crisp and cooked to perfection every time!
- Raw vegetables
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Preheat Oven to 400°F and set a rack on the top row.
- Clean and cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty foil and spread the vegetables out on the pan.
- Generously drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and toss until well coated in the oil. Next, sprinkle the veggies with kosher salt and toss them again. Spread the vegetables into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Place them in the oven on the top rack and let them roast for 20-45 minutes, depending on the selection of veggies. Every 15 minutes, gently stir the veggies around to ensure all sides get roasted. If you notice that some of the veggies are roasted quicker than others, remove them to a serving dish and let the other veggies continue to roast until of desired doneness.
See the vegetable roasting time guide in the blog post above.