From salsas to salads and everything in between, grilled corn adds wonderful flavor and texture to our favorite foods. In Basics by The BakerMama, I teach you how to grill corn to perfection every time!
- 4 ears of corn
- Canola oil, for the grill grates
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the grill to high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Peel off the corn husks and remove the silks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and then sprinkle with a little salt.
- Grill corn, turning often, until charred all over, about 12-15 minutes total. Remove from the grill and immediately brush the melted butter over the warm corn and season with more salt.