A magnificent mound of buttery s’mores streusel tops a moist muffin that’s loaded with chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers. A scrumptious s’mores treat that you will want to eat over and over again!
And I’m makin’ s’mores!
S’mores Streusel Muffins that is!
They may not look anything like a traditional s’mores, but they taste just like one! They’re loaded with chunks of milk chocolate bar, chewy marshmallows and lots of crushed graham crackers. But the absolute best part is the incredible streusel topping! A mound of buttery s’mores streusel tops each muffin and caramelizes as it bakes. AMAZING!!!
For the full post & recipe, CLICK HERE.
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup broken milk chocolate bars (4 full size bars)
- Streusel Topping:
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup marshmallow bits
- ½ cup broken milk chocolate bars (2 full size bars)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 24-cup muffin pan with liners or grease with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Whisk in the sugar until smooth. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in the crushed graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups filling each one almost full.
- To make the streusel topping, melt the butter in a medium bowl. Whisk in the sugar. Stir in the graham crackers, marshmallow bits, and chocolate pieces. Top each cup of batter with a spoonful of streusel topping. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tops are caramelized and a toothpick inserted in the muffins comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to enjoy!