These pizza muffins are loaded with flavor from all the cheese, pepperoni, and seasonings. They would be perfect for serving at a kid’s birthday bash or a nice cocktail party.
Here’s a great one that everyone is sure to love! You could make these for the big game, a kid’s birthday bash or a nice cocktail party and they would be a hit either way. It’s like individual slices of pepperoni pizza in the form of a muffin. Yum! They are loaded with flavor from all the cheese, pepperoni and seasonings. Top them off with some chopped fresh basil for added flavor and a great appearance.
For the recipe, CLICK HERE.
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup mini pepperoni or chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat over to 350°F. Grease 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir in both cheeses.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the pepperoni. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups filling almost to the top. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and puffed.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle each muffin with chopped fresh basil. Let slightly cool in pan before removing.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.