Move aside salsa, this Harlequin Dip is sure to attract all the chips at your next get-together. A quick and easy dip that is always a huge hit!
Alrighty, it’s football season and it’s almost fall which means parties, parties, and more parties! You’ve got to have some go-to dips up your sleeve that you can make in a matter of minutes this time of year and I’ve got a tried and true one to share with you today.
This Harlequin Dip has been a given at our family gatherings for as long as I can remember. Thank goodness it’s so quick and easy to make because it’s so popular we almost always have to make more. It attracts the chips like none other. Mmmm…mmmm!
It’s fresh and so full of flavor. The colorful combo of tomatoes, green chilies, black olives and onions with vinegar, olive oil and some seasonings all comes together so tastefully.
Just mix it all in a bowl and it’s ready to go. Pass the chips!
So simple and scrumptious! I hope you enjoy it and make it a part of your parties for years to come!
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 4 green onions or scallions, chopped
- 2 large roma tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the vinegar, oil and garlic salt. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips.
Recipe by Maegan Brown/Photography by Madison Mentesana