Big, thick, chewy, peanut buttery cookies with lots of gooey chocolate chunks!
I absolutely LOVE peanut butter, and when you combine it with chocolate, my mouth explodes with happiness! Please tell me yours does too?
These cookies are big, thick, chewy, peanut buttery, and have lots of gooey chocolate. Seriously one of the best cookies you will every bake and enjoy!
They are so easy to make that you will be loving me one day and hating me the next, once you realize they’re all gone. I bake these cookies all the time and we never get tired of them. In fact, we devour them before they even have time to cool on the rack!
Every once in a while, I like to make a few simple variations to mix it up. By replacing the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour and adding a little more peanut butter, you get a heartier cookie and the same amazing taste. Take it a step further, add some oats and you could even call them “healthy cookies”. 😉
So take your pick on the variation and get to baking! Every peanut butter-chocolate lover you know will be thanking you!
A few simple ingredients and you’re on your way to cookie greatness…
A quick bake and all your chocolate peanut butter dreams will come true right in your oven!
They’re amazing! Enjoy!
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
Recipe adapted from Everyday Food
- • 1-1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- • ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- • ½ cup granulated sugar
- • 2 large eggs
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat peanut butter, butter, and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture, beating just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Drop dough by golf-ball sized balls, 1 inch apart, onto baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.