Coconut, pecans, oatmeal and chocolate chips add tons of texture and flavor to these super chewy cookies. They’re irresistible!
Ever wonder what food bloggers do with all that food they make? Well, Baker can easily show you what I’ve been doing with all the yummy baked goods in our house the past 8 months…
Yep! That would be me! And I happen to be eating for 3!
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome two more hungry mouths to our family very soon!
Before I found out I was pregnant, I knew something was different because I had the most extreme hunger you could ever imagine. I would consume an obscene amount of food and still be starving. When we learned we were expecting twins, it was all explained and I have been taking the “eating for 3” motto very seriously ever since! No food goes to waste in this house right now.
One of my constant cravings has been these coconut pecan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. These cookies have been a favorite in our family for years. So yummy!
No…I didn’t consume all of these in one sitting, but I might have consumed all of them in one day! Oops! Like I said, I am taking this whole “eating for 3” thing very seriously!
So trust me, this Mama knows good cookies and these cookies are irresistible!
So many awesome ingredients come together these chewy cookies that will knock your socks off! Easy to bake and irresistible to eat…
So grab a big glass of milk and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from My Baking Addiction
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted and cooled until warm
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ¾ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cover two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside. Mix butter and sugars with an electric mixer until blended and smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- Divide into 16 equal balls and evenly space 8 cookies on each baking sheet. Flatten them slightly with your hand.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, rotating cookie sheets halfway through, until cookies are crisp around the edges and start to turn golden brown on top. Cool completely on sheets to maintain chewy texture.