Just 5 ingredients and about 5 minutes is all it takes to make these tasty avocado roll ups that are so great for a healthy snack, quick lunch, or crowd-pleasing appetizer!
I’m obsessed with avocados. I mean, who’s not these days?! They’re all the craze. Healthy, delicious and oh so satisfying.
I pretty much keep avocados stocked like I do bananas (I just wish they were as cheap as bananas!) because I can always find a way to incorporate an avocado into my meal or snack. I’m either blending them in my guacamole or mashing them on my toast or grilling them to put on a salad or spreading them in these avocado roll ups…
These roll ups have become one of my favorites lately because they’re sooo quick and easy to make.
I just mash an avocado and mix in some cilantro, lime and salt. Then I spread it on the tortillas, roll them up, and cut them into bite-sized pieces that I can easily eat while multi-tasking or serve to a crowd.
So simple and satisfying!
Just like avocado toast and guacamole, I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of eating these roll ups.
If you’re like me and always have an avocado on hand, you’ll love this great way to turn it into a delicious meal, snack or party app.
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- salt to taste
- 2 (9-inch) round tortillas
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the avocado. Stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
- Spread half of the avocado mixture onto each tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges. Roll the tortillas up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1” rolls.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.